This is just a gentle prod to remind you that I have an even geekier blog than this one called Academic Tech. I’ve actually started writing things for it now, and there will be lots of interesting links, such as this one. This is the last time I’ll mention it here, unless there is something to do with quantum theory because I want to keep this a quantum foundations only zone.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tagsadvert APS article arXiv Bell's theorem blog admin blogs books Carlo Rovelli Caslav Brukner causality condensed matter entanglement error correction experiment foundations FQXi hidden variables history humor interpretations jobs many worlds meetings my research nonlocality online open science papers personal philosophy physics probability publishing Q+ quantum quantum computing relativity Scott Aaronson site admin students talks teaching TGQI web
- The Choi-Jamiołkowski isomorphism: you’re doing it right | More Quantum on The Choi-Jamiolkowski Isomorphism: You’re Doing It Wrong!
- Jahan Claes on The Choi-Jamiolkowski Isomorphism: You’re Doing It Wrong!
- ER=EPR derived from PR state dependence - IND2906 on Lubos Motl is right
- Boolean logic is sufficient to work with quantum mechanics - IND2906 on Why not von Neumann?
- Frederick Colbourne on Lubos Motl is right
My Amazon Store