The 16th International Conference on Quantum Physics and Logic (QPL 2019)
June 10-14 2019
Chapman University, Orange, California
The 16th International Conference on Quantum Physics and Logic (QPL 2019) will take place at Chapman University June 10-14, 2019. The conference brings together researchers working on mathematical foundations of quantum physics, quantum computing, and related areas, with a focus on structural perspectives and the use of logical tools, ordered algebraic and category-theoretic structures, formal languages, semantical methods, and other computer science techniques applied to the study of physical behaviour in general. Work that applies structures and methods inspired by quantum theory to other fields (including computer science) is also welcome.
A call for papers and registration details will follow in a few weeks and will also be posted on the conference website at https://qpl2019.org
- Bob Coecke (University of Oxford)
- Prakash Panangaden (McGill University)
- Peter Selinger (Dalhousie University)
- Matthew Leifer (Chapman University)
- Lorenzo Catani (Chapman University)
- Justin Dressel (Chapman University)
- Drew Moshier (Chapman University)
For further information, please contact email@example.com.