No current teaching activities.
- January — April 2015: IS304: Is the quantum state real? (supervisor for independent studies student D. Jia) University of Waterloo.
- Fall 2007: Instructor for MATH 137, Calculus 1 for Honours Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
- August 2007: Tutor for the Quantum Foundations Summer School, Perimeter Institute.
- September 2006: Advanced Quantum Mechanics — I gave two lectures covering for the usual lecturers absence, University of Waterloo.
- October 2005: Three graduate level lectures on Bayesian Networks at the University of Queensland.
- March 2005: Guest lecture on Quantum Logic in the University of Waterloo course Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics: Current Status and Future Directions. My slides can be found here.
- During my Ph.D. I gave tutorials and computer lab demonstrations for Mathematics 1A at the University of Bristol, which was an introductory math class for Physics, Chemistry and Economics students.