The website has not been updated for a long time due to recent illness. There are two new preprints (see below) and the publications section has been updated.
Tagsadvert APS article arXiv Bell's theorem blog admin blogs books Carlo Rovelli Caslav Brukner causality condensed matter evolution experiment foundations FQXi funding geek hidden variables history humor interpretations jobs many worlds meetings my research nonlocality online open science papers personal philosophy physics plagarism publishing Q+ quantum quantum computing Scott Aaronson site admin students talks teaching web web 2.0
- mleifer on Can the quantum state be interpreted statistically?
- Hans Bricobrac on Can the quantum state be interpreted statistically?
- mleifer on The Choi-Jamiolkowski Isomorphism: You’re Doing It Wrong!
- marozols on The Choi-Jamiolkowski Isomorphism: You’re Doing It Wrong!
- mleifer on What is the point of Quantum Foundations?
My Amazon Store