Continuing the theme of pointing to things that I did not originally write for this blog, Daniel Burgarth and I wrote a blog post about our Q+ online seminar series for Nature’s Soapbox Science blog.
Tagsadvert APS article arXiv Bell's theorem blog admin blogs books Carlo Rovelli Caslav Brukner causality condensed matter error correction evolution experiment foundations FQXi hidden variables history humor interpretations jobs many worlds meetings my research nonlocality online open science papers personal philosophy physics probability publishing Q+ quantum quantum computing Quantum Times relativity Scott Aaronson site admin students talks TGQI web
- On Determinism | Sean Carroll on Can the quantum state be interpreted statistically?
- joe johnson on A Reading List on the Foundations of Probability and Statistics
- mleifer on Quantum Foundations Resources
- novelmartis on Quantum Foundations Resources
- mleifer on The Choi-Jamiolkowski Isomorphism: You’re Doing It Wrong!
My Amazon Store