Continuing the theme of pointing to things that I did not originally write for this blog, Daniel Burgarth and I wrote a blog post about our Q+ online seminar series for Nature’s Soapbox Science blog.
Tagsadvert APS article arXiv Bell's theorem blog admin blogs books Carlo Rovelli Caslav Brukner causality condensed matter evolution experiment foundations FQXi funding geek hidden variables history humor interpretations jobs many worlds meetings my research nonlocality online open science papers personal philosophy physics plagarism publishing Q+ quantum quantum computing Scott Aaronson site admin students talks teaching web web 2.0
- monsieurrigsby on The three scientific we’s
- mleifer on Can the quantum state be interpreted statistically?
- Hans Bricobrac on Can the quantum state be interpreted statistically?
- mleifer on The Choi-Jamiolkowski Isomorphism: You’re Doing It Wrong!
- marozols on The Choi-Jamiolkowski Isomorphism: You’re Doing It Wrong!
My Amazon Store